While it may seem last minute, there is a reason to our holiday wish list landing on these pages on the 21st. You see, there is a New Year that awaits us…which means more-gifting celebration. We find these following items a must-have for friends and family, and we couldn’t be more serious.
1. Vee Collection: This independent clothing is vintage-inspired and absolutely wonderful. Our favorite item is the Arsenic Green and Lace Skirt.
2. Lemon and Line: Timeless bracelets that go well with any outfit for any occasion. We love the Bristol Collection!
3. Mei Vintage: We’re so surprised we didn’t find this line sooner! Our must-have bag is this Hermosa Crossbody.
4. Cellairis: We gave away so many of these gorgeous cell phone cases, and we’re filling up the nation with Cellairis! The Elle & Blair collection is something all the ladies (or gentlemen) must sport.
5. Everyday Minerals: We love natural cosmetics, and Everyday Minerals is just that. They just released this new ‘Red Carpet‘ collection with some fun evening colors. Holiday colors? Yes!
6. Koko Candles: Don’t get us wrong, there are a ton of candles out there. But Koko Candles is simply the go-to shop for simple, sweet scents. We handed out a bunch last month, and everyone loved these candles! Try these macaron shaped candles…looks good enough to eat.
7. Isle Apparel: A Florida boutique we absolutely adore – both the clothes and the people! Their tweed jackets are something we always want in our closets.
8. Nailtiques: We’ve used their nail protein over and over and it’s essentially magic. They have some sophisticated colors that cannot go wrong as gifts or for yourself.
9. Juice Beauty: We’ve tested these long ago when their Alicia Silverstone collection launched. Try the whole Silverstone kit. Smells good and is completely organic and natural.
10. Jo Totes: For the stylish photographer in all of us… These camera bags are the charm. We have one ourselves and don’t just use it for our gear! Our current favorite is the Betsy Mustard.
11. 50 Dresses: Vintage-inspired – caught our eyes immediately. Every girl needs to own a dress…or five…or fifty. We’re currently in love with their Silver Dress. Our holiday pick, that’s a certain.
12. Impossible Project: Every photographer must learn to shoot on film first before they shoot on digital. History lies in Polaroid, and the Impossible Project has changed the way we think and use it. We are infatuated with this company. They just released a wooden edition of their film. What? They’re the raddest.
13. Erin Condren: We recently printed or holiday cards with Erin Condren, and they were sent all over the entire nation. We’re dying to use their famous life planners for the coming year. Can’t wait to order one ourselves!
14. JustFab: We recently used JustFab shoes on Aimee Garcia. Each pair is $39.99…so we’ll take all of them in our cart. We’re loving these boots for the winter season!
15. Revenge Is: Lastly, we want you to check out Revenge Is! They produce our favorite tees, which are made using recycled products (like plastic bottles!). Take a look at our Zooey Collection for your friends and family – each shirt was designed by Nan Lawson and created with actress Kaley Cuoco.
Phew! That’s quite a list.
What did you shop for this season? What do you think about our list?